Monday, January 26, 2009

My new best friend....



I LOVE THIS STUFF!! When Joe bought the office the ladies that clean used pledge on everything. The vinyl chairs, sinks, counters everything!! It really is awesome, it polishes sinks great and keeps water spots off. It also protects vinyl and counter tops from scratches etc. My TRUE love came when we bought our house. We have clear glass shower doors in the master bathroom. ( NOT my Favorite!) It WAS beautiful when we moved in. I have no idea what the lady cleaned with. After a week my shower looked awful. I was so sad. I have tried everything rain-X, Vinegar, tilex, the list goes on. I have even resealed the tile! We try to squeegee the water off each time but it still just looked bad. Well a week ago I scrubbed the daylights out of my shower. I used a magic eraser on the glass doors to remove the water spots and then I used pledge. I sprayed it on and wiped it off. Every time I shower I squeegee the water off and spray a thin layer of pledge,most of the time I don't even wipe it off! Behold NATURAL BEAUTY!! I love it.

What's Your Favorite Cleaning Product???

7 comments:

  1. Dude! Who would have thought of pledge on glass! Brilliant! How is it on mirrors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time favorite cleaning product is Magic Erasers. I love them and use them all the time. A close second is Tilex Tile & Grout cleaner to get rid of yucky grout. It's a miracle worker, but very potent. I can't wait to use pledge on glass. I am with Nicole though and wonder what it does on mirrors. I need a streak-free mirror cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. Never would have thought about using Pledge. I am excited to try it out. I love anything that comes in a wipe, so easy to use, no mess, and nothing to put in the washer. Thanks for the secret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about this... will have to make a mental note of this. My favorite cleaning thing is the vacuum. I know, ridiculous, but I vacuum every single day. And I could not live without seeing those lines in my carpet. I have OCD...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of using pledge like that! We use it on those DVD's that you watch and then they always start skipping in the good part of the movie. It works most of the time unless the scratch is a real doosie! I love Oxi Clean for laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Desicions, decisions. For starters, I loovvvve Magic Erasers! They are my friend. I also love Oxyclean. I'm still trying to convince Dad that you can't wash white shirts with jeans and navy sox. I use Mr. Clean with Febreze - - - smells really nice - - - but if I want to cut through gunk quick, I use Lysol liquid mixed with water in a spray bottle. Things have changed alot. When I was your age I had a can of Ajax, a scrubby, and Clorox. The first time I cleaned the bathroom, I used Ajax and toilet paper. What a combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite cleaning product is the line of Scrubbing bubbles!! I love it. The bathroom cleaner in the spray can cuts through all the gunk. I use A LOT of hairsray and oit sticks to everything. Scrubbing bubbles is the only thing that is gentle enough to cut through it. I also love their toilet cleaner. Stick a pad on, clean the toilet and flush it down!

    ReplyDelete