Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The things they say.....

So the other night the girls were all tucked into ONE room. (No one wants to share a room with a BOY!) The conversation went like this:
Kaitlyn: Holding your middle finger up is so bad! It is like the worst bad word ever.
Jenna: Is it worse than littering?  (WHAT?)
Kaitlyn : Yeah, way worse....
Long pause
Jenna: Is it worse than tattoos that are permanent? 
Kaitlyn: (getting slightly annoyed) YES Jenna
Pause again
Jenna: I bet it isn't worse than getting surgery on your neck!!  
Kaitlyn: (really annoyed this time!) Jenna I don't know.......

Apparently we take littering VERY serious around here, but not as serious as surgery on your neck!!! I couldn't stop laughing it was such a random conversation! I love my girls.

As were driving the other day we had just left one of the hospitals. We were trying to decide which hospital we are delivering our baby at. Madelyn asked if they had a toy room at the other hospital. I told her I didn't know if there was a toy room or not. Then she said " Well Toys just make me comfortable!" WOW that is a big word. It was so cute and so funny. 

3 comments:

  1. The conversation is hilarious! If another opinion helps, I love Billings Clinic Hospital. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo funnny! It made me laugh out loud. Jessica, you have such a way of writing, I love your style. You really captured the moment.

    You are thought about so much more often than you realize. Prayers for a safe delivery, and for the happiness of your family. I love you "each and every one."

    Do you remember where I picked up that phrase? I had heard it many times, of course, before Kaitlyn said it a few years ago in sacrament meeting. You were here visiting, and I was sitting next to her in church. It was fast and testimony meeting. and as members of the ward stood up and bore their testimonies, Kaitlyn gave a running commentary on her own special feelings . . . she was "thankful for everything I love" and asked Heavenly Father to bless everybody, "each and every one . . ." It was so precious, I've never forgotten that part. I wish I could remember it all.

    Love, Mom Y.

    ReplyDelete