Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random Photos

Jenna's Snow Woman! Started out as a group project and then she was left behind to finish. Did I mention it was only about 5 degrees out! brrrrrr
Madelyn in her own little world of dress-ups! She was playing school and she was the teacher. She has a fabulous imagination! I love these glasses they have no lenses in them. My kids LOVE them.
Kaitlyn for some reason you are never too old to eat snow!
I can only hope that they abide by the "don't eat yellow snow rule" !
It must be good! I love Madelyn's face! Yummy:)
Our handsome little man. Dallin 2 Months old getting ready for church.
Pam this one's for you!! GO CARDS!! I found this outfit before madelyn was born at a yard sale in Kentucky. Finally someone to wear it. Although he is so slippery in it you can hardly hang on to him, kind of like the football this year.........

9 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun!! Great pictures of the kiddos. Dallin is getting so big. We need to get together, I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO CARDS!!! I loved it. Your girls are getting so big. Makes me a little sad. Keep posting. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure miss you guys! Hope MT is treating you right. We are heading back in July to see the family. It has been 2 years. I love the Cards outfit!!!! Your family looks great!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are so BIG! Time goes by too fast. Dallin is quite teh handsome little man sporting the Cards wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...I hardly recognize Madelyn. She is so grown up!! And Dallin has changed a lot since his last picture post. Such a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit!! Jenna and Maddie looks so big!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hardly recognize the girls! They are getting so big! And Dallin is adorable!!! OK - so the Christmas card we got from you guys made me laugh so hard... why the heck was there a family photo WITHOUT you Jess? Miss you guys! I keep meaning to call you to catch up, but I just never seem to have a quiet moment to talk. Will talk soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa, 8 1/2 months prego and in a photo?? I don't think so! My favorite part of the christmas cards I sent, is that there was absolutely no explanation as to who the baby was or WHY I wasn't in the photo. No idea what had been going on throughout the year etc. I really meant to follow it up with an update! But now that it is nearly February...... Christmas is just around the corner right!? You would not believe the cards I got asking who the baby was was in the picture?? Christmas came to quickly for me this year!! There is always next year right??!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He has changed so much since he was born! What a cutie! I think he looks like you, Jess! we can't wait for our little guy to come in May!

    ReplyDelete