Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Can't catch my breath

We are still alive in "Hannah Montana" ! I can't believe I have posted nothing since Father's Day! Life has been so crazy, more details to come, but we just purchased our very FIRST home on Friday!! We are so excited and I promise I will post more. But for now we are frantically trying to get the ENTIRE inside of the house painted by this Friday. (Magenta just wasn't working for me!:) Anyway I promise to catch up on all our crazy adventures very soon! But for now visions of paint and empty boxes that need to be filled are taking over my thoughts!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Good luck with all the work. I wish I was there to help...although I think I have done enough painting to last me a lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting. Can't wait to see how the house is. I love to paint, but hate the whole packing boxes, so good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Congrats on being a homeowner. You will be glad that you are painting now instead of a uyear from now when you have to move it all again. Be the way email me your phone number. I can't find it and you have been on my mind alot theses days. fiveharps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for the typos. In a hurry, imagine that!!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I was actually going to call you on our long drive to California, but I just had this feeling you were probably moving and would be too busy to talk... and I was right! Let us know when things calm down so we can chat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! Wait...magenta?? You mean the houses are colorful INSIDE, too?? You are soooo lucky!!

    I hope you got the water heater situation settled. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new house! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete