Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fathers Day

I guess I better update just a little. I am getting so bad about blogging!! Whenever I get a minute I try to catch up on all of your blogs, and the next thing you know it's midnight!! 
  Fathers day was unbeatable this year! We put an offer in on another home (offender free this time!)  They accepted it on Father's day. The funniest thing is that after countering a few times Joe decided to ask if they would throw in this old Coke machine in the garage. I am not even sure if it works. But he was so excited about it, especially since that was the offer that finally sealed the deal!  
 Anyway more details to come we are still doing inspections, blah blah blah. But hopefully it will be official by the end of July. Our favorite part is that it is on a .5 acre lot. Most of the homes in billings our on about .16 of an acre. It also has a lot behind it that has been designated for a park. It isn't, and probably won't be developed. But it means no one can build in your backyard, which we like that idea. Lots of space to RUN which we spend nearly every day at the park right now and sometimes twice a day!! I swear kids are like walking dogs! Let's just say it is in every ones best interest if the kids get out and run for a few minutes! I think the people that live below us might throw a party when we leave!! 

On that note another fun Father's day activity was to go hiking!! Joe has really been excited to get out into the Mountains and do some hiking. The girls loved it and I have to admit it was pretty fun. I was not so excited about the idea, I was envisioning CARRYING 3 kids back down the mountain! That didn't sound to exciting to me. But they all did great, and it was a beautiful day to be enjoying nature. After hiking we stopped in Red Lodge where there is  a fun candy store called the "Candy emporium." They have tons of bushel baskets full of all different kinds of candy. You can get a bag and pick what you want. The kids love it but it is $6.00 a pound. We told the girls they could pick 10 pieces each. Well we had a little trouble counting....OOPS, and ended up spending $15.00 on CANDY!  I guess we will chalk that one up to making memories....
 

3 comments:

  1. So excited for ya'll to get a house. I'm sure your girls will be so happy, I am wondering how we ever made it without a yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Can't wait to see pics of the house. And the cavities your kids will develop after $15.00 of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY, where are you guys?? I am missing catching up with what is going on there in Hannah Montana!

    ReplyDelete