Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mother's Day gifts


I can finally post this, because I finally delivered them. I found this cute idea on sugardoodle. (I am an idea thief) These were so easy and turned out so cute. I couldn't help but post them. To make our mothers appreciate it even more. My friend Carrie and I made them while our husbands were at her house for an Elders Quorum activity. We had 5 kids here 4 under the age of 5. The kids painted little animals, and we tried to paint. We did pretty well I thought. It was a fun night, and considering all things pretty productive too. Thanks Carrie for the idea!!

Okay drum roll please it only took me over a month to finally post the site where we got the directions from. (sorry guys I'm a little slow these days!) THE PROJECT

5 comments:

  1. That was so much fun!! And I think they turned out so good! I really like the two different colored rafia on yours. I think it adds more color to it. We should definitely do more things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to make them even better, they were delivered with Hershey's kisses inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got to send me the template and/or directions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i need to look this up on sugardoodle. mental note for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously, cathy and i are waiting to know more about how to make these... i'm calling you tommorrow.

    ReplyDelete