Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Madelyn's TWO

Madelyn had her second birthday. I can hardly believe that she is 2. It has gone so fast and she is getting so big. I love hearing her talk and start trying to put sentences together. She absolutely adores her sisters. She is a great little helper and loves doing laundry and wiping things with a cloth. She can also be quite messy, mixing all sorts of things into cups, or helping herself to an entire box of apple jacks, by dumping it in the middle of the floor. ( somehow it tastes better all dumped out.) I think they know when they turn two though. She said just days after turning two, " I want juice......NOW!" We love her and are so glad that she is a part of our family.



For her birthday we had a small little get together with some friends in the park. It was a fabulous Saturday afternoon (minus the wind). When all of a sudden the sprinklers turned on! 3 o' clock on a Saturday afternoon and the sprinklers turn on! The kids had a ball! We had bubbles, cake and ice cream and a water party all at once. The kids were a complete mess when we left, soaked with sand everywhere, but happy!

I can't seem to locate my pictures of her party! I will post them later when I find them.

5 comments:

  1. Madelyn's Birthday was a lot of fun, water and all. I know the girls had a great time playing, and eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe it has been 2 years. I remember finally telling you I was expecting Hadley while we were on the playground. Wow time has really flown by. Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been 2 years. Time flies... now when is #4 coming???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday, Madelyn! I am still waiting for news about #4!! Just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy and Melissa,
    No need to wait for me to start the next wave of baby's. In fact Melissa I am pretty sure it is YOUR turn beings Cathy and I are one up on you!!:)

    ReplyDelete