Saturday, December 8, 2007

Our Top 2007 List

This is a fun idea. The Yates top 10, in no particular order....

#10- Joe Graduated from Dental School!!! YEAH
#9- We were able to enjoy one more beautiful fall in Kentucky. (We are looking forward to another spring too!!)
#8- Kaitlyn is in 1st grade and has really done well in school. She is reading on a 3rd grade level! Kaitlyn always has a story to tell and can usually be found performing something.
#7- Jenna loves preschool this year, and has started reading! Jenna loves doing little craft projects and doing "homework" in her workbooks.
#6- Madelyn has grown so much this year. She started to walk , talk, dance, play, and she gives great HUGS! I am always so amazed at how much they understand at such a young age.
#5- We have been able to explore Kentucky this year something we had not taken advantage of in previous years. We have been to several state parks, and have enjoyed some overnight adventures camping!
#4- Joe and I have been married for 7 years! ( and he is still putting up with me!)
#3 -We are so blessed to have so many great Friends and Family!
#2- We have been so blessed this year with good health.
#1 -At the last minute, things have fallen into place to go home for Christmas!!

I think I will tag Pam!

3 comments:

  1. What a great year for you guys! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have had such a great year!! What are your plans after Joe is done??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica- you may not know me, but I was a friend of Joe's back in high school- I think I only met you at your reception in Pocatello and I know how crazy that is! Anyway- I've loved reading your blog and seeing your cute girls! It's always great to see what old friends are up to! Tell Joe & said hello! ~Annaliese (Allen) Priamos
    http://www.priamosfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete