Friday, December 28, 2007

Thanksgiving memories

We finally got around to getting all of our pictures downloaded again.
So I am back posting for my Journal.

Over Thanksgiving break we had so many leaves in our yard. I always think it is funny because we don't even have a tree in our yard anymore. We had one when we first moved here and it was ant infested. One day a huge limb fell and they had to cut the whole thing down. Anyway, I miss my tree but not so much in the fall. Kaitlyn has become quite good friends with our neighbor Angie. She has a little girl about 6 months older than Madelyn named Anna. Kaitlyn PROMISED Angie she would help her rake her leaves. Kaitlyn helped her one afternoon, and then continued to ask for weeks when she could go rake more leaves. Anyway when we decided to rake our leaves we borrowed Angie's rake so we could get the job done faster. In return we decided to help Angie and rake her whole front yard!! Kaitlyn and Joe did all of it.



The pile was huge and who can resist jumping in a pile that big of leaves! Joe threw Kaitlyn in a few times, until her shoe fell off somewhere in this pile. It was impossible to find. We looked for awhile and then gave up. Once all the leaves were bagged Angie brought the shoe over. She found it before bagging the last bag of leaves! Kaitlyn was so proud of herself and her hard work. I was really proud of her too.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love the trees in your neighborhood. That's where I got a lot of the pictures of fall on my blog.

    ReplyDelete