Wednesday, January 9, 2008

All in a Days Work!

A couple of friends and I have gotten together and have decided to give freezer meals a try! This was our first month trying it, so we are still fine tuning it. We took a day and cooked all day! We made 12 meals for each of us for a whopping 36 meals total in one day!! I thought it was fun and a bit of a challenge to think in large quantities and to try and get the best for your buck!


At the end of the day this is what I have to fill my freezer with! I am so excited to have some good homemade meals made up and ready to go! Now if I can just bring myself to use them! I tend to want to wait and save them for the "one night" when I really need it!

All this frugal planning has been going to my head and I am ready to get organized! ( It must be the new year!) http://www.organizedhome.com I found this site that I have found a couple of ideas that I plan to implement! So I thought I would share!! I am being completely over run by paper clutter and I can't seem to get a handle on it. They had a great idea about a household notebook, and a great filing system for everyday!

4 comments:

  1. Forward me the recipes... I'm always in for a good recipe that freezes well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear how they taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for making my meals. They look so great. I am baking the ham alfredo one as I type. These meals are going to come in handy on Thursdays when I have to rush Trenton to piano. Thanks for the website link too. Organization is my number one New Years' resolution. I have been throwing out huge garbage bags daily over the past week as I de-clutter my house. I can never let it get this bad again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jani, After we try them out I will send you a copy of the ones that are good!

    ReplyDelete