Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Jenna


Jenna just had her 5th birthday! What a fun time we had with her "Ariel princess dress-up party!" Complete with a throne!
She had 5 little princesses over for her party and I think they all had fun. Even Madelyn got dressed up for the occasion!

Kaitlyn was a great helper even though it is sometimes hard to have to give up the spotlight even for an afternoon. Kaitlyn and Jenna have been dreaming up the details of this party for weeks now! We played diamond diamond who has the diamond. And princess freeze dance. The girls all of course made crowns and LOVED the glitter glue. ( I am sure there are a few crowns that STILL haven't dried!)
I can't believe my Jenna is 5! Where does the time go!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that glitter glue... as we were driving home, it fell onto my lap and I had a lovely glitter splotch on my pants all day. (it washed out, don't worry.) glad Jenna had a good bday. Bella loved the party and talked it about for days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party, Jessica! I need to copy those game ideas because I have a feeling this princess thing is not going away anytime soon. Ashleigh had so much fun at the party. I am sad I didn't get to see all the girls in their dresses. Thank you for letting Ashleigh come extra early; it was a huge help!

    ReplyDelete