Sunday, May 4, 2008

Colors and more colors....

So I only wish my camera could capture the true colors. We have since found a true fuchsia colored home, lime green (borderline florescent) Pam you would love this! Rust orange seems to be a newer color of choice. And there is one street that reminds me of Easter eggs, bold Easter pastels!
I just wanted to add that the pictures of the blue houses, I didn't have to drive far. They are literally everywhere! I think we will make a "Montana Blue" scrapbook, for all of you to view when you come visit me! And of course we will give you the LIVE tour as well, it is much better in person!

Oh yes, and the pink blazer is classic! It actually has a black and white picture of someone that takes up nearly the entire back window!!

No comments:

Post a Comment