Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Celebrating Kindergarten

We started somewhat of a tradition when Kaitlyn was getting ready to go to Kindergarten. We "celebrate" by going out to dinner. With Kaitlyn we had Wicks pizza and celebrated with the Borders. This year we went to Red Robin to celebrate kindergarten with Jenna. Red Robin is a yummy hamburger place here in billings. It was a tasty treat complete with milkshakes, and Jenna was thrilled. It was yummy that is until they brought us a basket of fries with a fried grasshopper on top of it!!! Gross!!
The things that really grosses me out is that I know they DIDN'T run right back and drain the grease that apparently they are cooking bugs in. So that means they continued to serve fries cooked in bug infested grease! Yes, I am sure the temperature is hot enough that any creepy little germs would be killed, but it's still very gross! The Manager was nice enough to buy our family one persons meal. He also seemed very impressed that we were not furious and yelling at him! Even though this was pretty gross, I was more grossed out and furious with McDonald's when they served me a RAW chicken club sandwich and I took a bite!! They were completely rude in dealing with it too! So my question is what is the grossest thing you have found in your FOOD!!!

4 comments:

  1. ewww.... i don't know whether to laugh or puke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gross...and I really enjoyed that place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... at first I thought well that was adventurous ordering a fried grasshopper with fries. but ewwwww. is right yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. The worst thing I ever found in food was a daddy-long-legs spider in a jar of Smucker's jam. I was in high school, and I never look at a jar of Smuckers' without thinking of that spider!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete