Friday, April 11, 2008

Big Sky Country




I am pretty sure this is why they call it Big Sky Country! The sky is beautiful. I love how often it changes and I feel like I can see forever.
And here it really is the whole reason we now live in Montana!



We closed on March 31st, and Joe took over April 1st. Dr. Sullivans name will come off in a few months, after the patients have gotten use to the transition.


So far things are going well. It has been quite an adjustment for us learning to run a new business, but think we are getting the hang of it.


Other than that Kaitlyn has adjusted well to school and loves the more laid back environment. She is a totally different person when she gets home after having a recess!


Jenna is bored, she misses her preschool and her friends. We have only been to church once between stake conference and general conference. But I am hoping she will find a little friend soon.


Madelyn is growing like a weed, and talking up a storm. She tries to say and repeat everything. She is starting to sing, it's so cute.


I miss my freezer meals, and feel frazzled most of the time. I think we are getting it together though. I feel like I just gained another household to run. The office has bills to pay, things to clean, errands to run, papers to file etc. We spend most of our evenings going over mile long lists of things we still need to do. But all in all this week has gone much better than last, and I think it will only get better from here! ( I hope)

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's real!! Hope you're talking with Tara and Bret from time to time. They should be able to commisserate with you. I remember what a stress it was when they first got started, but you two will do fine. Day by day, things will get more routine.

    Hey, Joe, you do look official behind that desk.

    Glad to hear Kaitlyn is a happy little lark. Who ever invented school without recess should be tied up and stoned with Twinkies.

    Love you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleigh misses Jenna very much. Yesterday she saw an airplane in the sky and she said I hope Jenna's on there! She wants to come and visit Jenna at her new house. We are still working on her letter back, but it is like pulling teeth to get her to write more than one word at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica - It sounds like things are starting to fit into place... Love to hear that the office is taking shape. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.... it looks pretty official!!
    Once you are all a little more settled in, it will be fun to try to come see you, and that big Montana sky. (I always really enjoyed a lot of our drive through Montana when we were coming and going from North Dakota).

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's awesome Jess! I'm so glad you guys found what you wanted...you will end up loving it there. You are such an easy, fun friend to have and your family is so cute. Anzley still misses Jenna and Kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, we are glad you are here, and that you are in our ward!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks just gorgeous. When we come to see you next summer, we may not want to leave. I'm sure those beautiful skies really captivate!

    Preston misses the girls...we miss all of you but know you are where you are supposed to be.

    We are so proud of you and what you have accomplished! A dental practice at last - let me know if you need a brochure written or a press release! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo... the sky is pretty. i feel like lately all we've seen are clouds and rain here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am the worst blogger in the world!!! YOu are in Montana!!??!!! That is awesome! It is a huge adjustment...I think we are still going over huge lists of what needs to be done still! I will have to read further down to get the whole story! Congrats that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete