Friday, April 25, 2008

The Montana "BLUES"

We have been doing a lot of driving around getting to know the area. We have also been looking at homes for sale and in doing so, have found an interesting little trend. My camera does not do some of these pictures the justice they deserve! If you like the color of blue, we are talking true "OUT HOUSE" blue, do I have a place for you! Joe and I have nicknamed it M.T. blue for "Montana Blue", seriously, it is everywhere!

There are the ALL BLUE houses.....




And then there is blue as an accent, and 2 toned blue







And my personal favorite.....








And if blue isn't your thing, don't worry there is something for you too!


Perhaps something in PINK.....


11 comments:

  1. That is too funny. I haven't noticed all the blue or even the pink. Maybe for FHE we need to take a drive, and see what colors we can find. It could be interesting!! The pink blazer is too funny. I don't think I would ever drive that around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and your favorite, the blue and brown. Wow. You guys seriously need some brick...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing about the pink. My mom lives in MT still and one time when we were there to visit we were driving up and from a distance (she lives on a hill)we could see this pink Pepto-Bismol colored shed. I couldn't believe my mom had done such a thing. When I asked her how she picked the color she said she had a bunch of paint left over and so she mixed it up and painted the shed. We call it the puke shed. lol!!! I guess every state has it's uniqueness. Thanks for sharing the pictures. ~Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally saw the pink Blazer the other day. I have to say it is even better in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Ya'll live in one colorful place. Sure you didn't move to New Mexico?? That have quite the colorful homes there too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would agree with you and have to pass. It does however make you think. My sister lives in Alaska and they have some pretty interesting house's up there as well. Looks colorful

    ReplyDelete
  7. What color are you going to choose? This post is one Melissa has got to see. She loves unique stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should take the Mary Kay pink house! Didn't they used to have cars? I guess they're movin' up!! Lots of communities or subdivisions have color codes - you can only paint your house one of a few select choices. I should mention these colors at our next HOA meeting. Any takers?? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAthy told me that I had to check out this blog post. That is hilarious! What are those people thinking? No way can a blue or pink house be good for resale, but then again, it is Montana... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, all I can say is Wow. LOL!! I guess you can use the phrase..only in Montana! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete