Sunday, February 3, 2008

My beloved Prophet

I am pretty sure that I am one of the most computer illiterate people out there which is why I have this fabulous tribute as a link!

President Gordon B. Hinckley has been the prophet during my most impressionable years. During the time of finding myself and who I am. I remember countless talks he gave during those roller coaster "Dating Years", as well as starting out as a young new family. I loved that at 97 he still had such a fabulous sense of humor. Many of you might remember when he "knighted" President Eyring into the first presidency with his cane, this past conference. This link has his testimony on it and I felt like it was really well done. It is a few minutes long but well worth it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DONH655IR1E

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Jessica,

    Hunter and I watched this twice this morning. It was done very well and the music was appropriate also. I am loving these beautiful tributes to our prophet appearing everywhere.

    ReplyDelete