Sunday, February 3, 2008

SISTERS

I just LOVE it when my girls play together without any whining, crying , fighting, fussing etc...

They played so cute this weekend I had to take a picture. Madelyn loved being the center of attention. She really loves her sisters! They were playing house with Madelyn she is so cooperative she just lays where they put her and plays right along! I never had any sisters just 4 brothers. I hope that they can become best friends for life, even through all the whining, fighting, and fussing. Somehow that would make it all worth it!

4 comments:

  1. They totally will! Sisters are sisters forever. My sister and I are the bestest of friends in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that just didn't look right....I came from a family of all girls! I loved playing house, and then chatting about boys as we got older! I still love getting together and just hanging out. I wish I could tell you that the drama just disappeared, but it is still there on occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok that still sounds bad....I made a comment and it sounded weird so I erased it! I didn't meant the picture didn't look right...they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete