Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fit for a Queen

So with all of that snow we got, Joe and the girls were busy. Or should I say mostly Joe and the girls were busy playing. They spent several hours working on it. What a great Daddy! He even has to make girlie snow forts! Poor guy!

I must also add that this was my kind of snow storm. I was so bummed that it snowed that much so early in the year. It was perfect though. It snowed over the weekend, we played in it, and by Thursday the next week it was gone! Apparently that much snow is not a common occurrence here in Billings. So Jamie S. you could totally live here!!

5 comments:

  1. I say again - is there anything this man CAN'T do? Wow - love the icicles, too. Nice touch.

    I talked with Joe about my encaustic (wax paint) art before - thought he might want to see my painting... If so, please click on my profile and go to my website (under "Contact"). I'd love to see what you both think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!! That is awesome! I can only imagine how long that took to build. Trenton would be in absolute heaven with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fort looks great! Dad and he must have a little in common. I remember the times that Dad made forts several years ago and it was fun for him and David as well as my kids. I am sure that it was tiring like he said over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fort is amazing!! I can't get over it, I cant even do a snowman let alone a whole entire castle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Joe he did awesome on his castle. I don't ever see snow anymore. It makes me a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete