Sunday, October 12, 2008

More random thoughts

I have been meaning to post this for a while. Joe built a little playhouse for Madelyn out of her closet. It turned out so cute, and she really loves it. I have a video of her dancing circles in the play house singing "My playhouse, My playhouse... too cute.Joe is getting quite handy at making things. In fact we felt sorry for our poor rabbit when it started to snow. She didn't have anywhere to get out of the weather. So Joe built her a nesting box so she could get out of the wet and cold. Meanwhile Sally the bunny got to hang out in the house and be spoiled in this container. I kind of felt bad sending her back outside.
And while it was getting chilly outside many little critters were trying to find a warm spot to hide. This is what I found on my back step.

The girls took bowls out side to make "Ice cream snow sundae's". What kid doesn't eat snow! I am hoping after seeing a mouse run all over their sundae maybe they will change their minds.

7 comments:

  1. love the playhouse... somehow, I just don't think it'd work in my BOYS closets... darn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the play house, the bunny (my boys have been wanting one), but HATE the mouse!!! We had one in our apartment in KY and I just wanted to burn everything that I thought it might have touched. So sorry about the snow. I am not looking forward to snow. Trav is actually looking at Montana. I am trying to convince him that I would die in that weather. So far I have not been succesful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Is there any end to Joe's talents? Can he come and teach Rich how to build stuff? Or teach me, because I'd probably end up having to do it. :-)

    Tell Jani that for the boys, it could be a space ship instead of a little house. They'd love it - well, my boys would... actually, my boys would like either a space ship or a castle or some kind of secret hide-out. They'd be up there all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that play house. Joe, can I hire you to come build me some fun stuff? I need a man cave for Ty. And I need something that cleans the house...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so disgusting! I HATE mice--yucky! I love the playhouse though--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The playhouse is adorable. I had no idea Joe was so handy. Do you think he can build me a rolling can holder? That mouse was huge! I would have screamed like crazy. I bet the girls just love their bunny. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! what a great idea. I wonder if I could convince christian to do something like that in our new house that is still being built!

    ReplyDelete