Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow, Snow and more SNOW

So on Friday it started to snow, by the end of the day this is what we had.


By Saturday we had a little more snow and it just kept on snowing.


By this morning we woke up to THIS! They even canceled church this morning.

Joe and the girls had fun making a sledding hill in our yard to go down. They played outside for nearly 2 hours. And it is still snowing. We could see up to 9 more inches today. Apparently my idea of a MILD winter is a bit different than those that live here in Montana. This is nuts! The kids have loved it though. It seems a bit early for me. Now that there is snow I am ready for Christmas decorations and the new year! It might be a long 3 months till Christmas!

And to think just one week ago this is what we were enjoying!

7 comments:

  1. Holy cow and NO THANK YOU! I'm not ready for snow yet... although we did see lot of flurries that last few days here in California! (Up in the mountains of course)- is that typical for Montana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day...kind of!! I am not a fan, but the girls would love to go outside. I am a MEAN mom and haven't let them play outside yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, thanks for dinner, and lots of laughs last night. The girls and I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy... I definitely could never live there. If this is October, what will January bring? Hang in there... and good luck on your heating bills... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow already? That is so crazy! My kids would love that. Did you have winter coats and boots already?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am sooooo not ready for snow!!!! Don't send it our way, please!!!

    Oh my gooness, can I just say, DARLING PLAYHOUSE!!!! That is sooo cute! You go, Joe! :o)

    We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got snow too, about 12 inches. No fun. We actually were out of town and couldn't get home last weekend due to the snow and ended staying at my parents for a couple extra days (where it also snowed, odd for snow in Utah in October). I love the playhouse, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete