Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tom Sawyer Park

A couple weeks ago we went to Tom Sawyer Park. The weather was beautiful and we all needed some fresh air. This was Madelyn not wanting to sit on the bench for her picture.

I love this picture!! The girls didn't want their picture taken and were hiding and running away on the playground equipment. It turned in to a fun game of camera tag! Joe and I kept trading off the camera and trying to "catch" them in a photo. Don't they look surprised!

If we don't catch them off guard they always insist on posing for us. This is their posed picture!!



As we were leaving there were a bunch of hot air balloons launching. Our family always gets excited when we see hot air balloons. We stopped and watched until they had all lifted off.


3 comments:

  1. What great pictures of your kids! I wish we lived closer to Tom Sawyer Park. It is such a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss Kentucky falls!! Especially since it's been so blasted cold here for FOREVER already!! Nathan is mad now because I'm making Spokane sound bad and now you're not going to move here *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are getting sooo big and so beautiful, you must be proud! I think madelyn looks a lot like you. Too cute! Your little family makes me want all girls! ;) How fun. Delia keeps getting funner. We just love it!

    ReplyDelete