Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tender Moments

I guess this post is more for the Grandparents.
Our Family Home Evening last night was about testimonies. There is nothing sweeter than the simple testimony of a child. We were asked to write our testimonies for my brother, who is on his Mission, for Christmas.

Kaitlyn: 6 years old.
When I turn eight I will get baptised. After the baptism I will get the holy ghost.
What I think about Missionaries is that they teach you the gospel and you learn about Jesus without going to church. They teach you good things.
I know that the church is true and that the holy ghost is real. I know that Jesus and Heavenly Father are real.
I know that everything I learn in the church is real.
When I grow up to be a missionary, I will teach the gospel. But before I grow up to be a missionary I must learn the gospel. I know that all these things are true.

Jenna: 4 years old.
I think that Heavenly Father, Jesus and the Holy ghost is true. Oh and I think Joseph smith is real too.
When I turn eight , I get baptised. You go down into the water and you might need to plug your nose. I think the Holy ghost is a good thing and I like it.
I like the Missionaries and want to be one when I get big. The best thing about being a missionary would be the blessings.

Madelyn: 18 months.
Recently started nursery and lOVES it.

3 comments:

  1. What precious testimonies! I loved them. What a great FHE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, your kids are so cute. What great testimonies to have at such young ages!!

    ReplyDelete