Tuesday, November 6, 2007

There is more tagging going on!

I have been tagged a few times in the last week or so. I know I am cheating by only listing 6 but I really am not that interesting!

1: I am completely grossed out by other peoples feet! They are cold, clammy, smelly and really just gross. I can't stand bare feet touching me. There goes my career in Pedicures!

2:One of my all time favorite snacks is a regular potato chip with a piece of cheese and a drop of ranch dressing! It is really good you should try it, I am pretty sure it is FAT FREE!!

3:I sleep with my eyes open. Not wide open but slightly open. I know it is really creepy! I use to hate falling asleep on the bus for school trips! I would wake up with people standing over me holding up fingers trying to decide if I could see or not while I was asleep. Then the comments gross, that is sooo weird etc....

4: I am not a fan of large crowds. Hence the reason my Christmas shopping is half done! yeah

5: I am absolutely in love with Cheddars Chocolate cake! If you haven't had it you have to go. First of all it is huge!! Second it is a whole lot of chocolaty goodness all layered and drenched in more chocolaty goodness. It is a good thing it takes me a good 30 minutes to make my way to Cheddars. I am getting hungry just thinking about it! Yummy

6: I can't dance to save my life! I have absolutely no rhythm.

Well There you have it more useless trivial facts about me!! I have no idea who to tag I think everyone has done it! Sorry

5 comments:

  1. ewww on the potato chip snacks. and weird on the sleeping with eyes open... you are such an odd ball, jess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed you have your Christmas shopping half done! I have barely started. And I will make sure to always keep my feet covered when I am with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am so with you on the feet thing. Travis used to work construction and would ask me to rub his sore feet when he got home, I would wrinkle my nose and make him go SCRUB his feet and the either crawl or walk using a towel across the floor. Then I would sterilize my hands after. I think he got tired of my complaining when he would ask because it has been forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Can't believe you have Christmas shopping almost done...good for you! I am really mad that I haven't ever seen you sleeping....weird!!! Maybe Joe could post a pic for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on the Christmas shopping, I haven't even started :)!!

    ReplyDelete