Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Paper Clutter No More



Okay so yesterday I spent the day sorting years worth of school papers for Kaitlyn and Jenna. I am so excited though. My sister in law (Julie) had a great idea of making their papers into a book. I went to Kinko's and got them bound this morning! I was just so impressed with how they turned out and my girls absolutely love them!! The best part is that you can add to it. For example Jenna has one more year of preschool. At the end of next year I will compile her papers, and have Kinko's punch the binding holes in it. Then I can just add it to her preschool book. I also laminated the front and back page just to make it a little more durable.Thanks so much for the idea.



Now if I just had a plan to keep Madelyn from destroying the house....


7 comments:

  1. what a great idea!! I'll have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is probably why people go private so weirdos like me don't comment on their blogs when they don't know someone! :) just wanted to say that i LOVE this idea of yours and am going to copy it for my 4 yr old daughter who brings home 10 pages of art per week! way to go, organized one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! great idea! by the way... the comment 2 up from mine is my good friend, kelli! she's not a weirdo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,
    Melissa,
    That is so funny I already went to her blog to see if I should be freaked out! I thought I recognized the name though. I found you on her "list"!!

    Kel,
    Thanks for the comment! And for what it is worth, I don't think your weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such a cute idea! I need to put it into practice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess-
    I'm so glad that idea worked for you. I love that you laminated the cover sheets. I think I will have that done to mine!

    ReplyDelete