Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Berry MoNsTeR


Last week we went to Huber's Farm with Cathy. We picked Raspberries and Madelyn LOVED them! She was covered within minutes. Ashleigh, and Jenna didn't want her to come close to them because she was so messy. It was so funny watching Madelyn chase the girls throughout the berry patch. Madelyn would also steal my basket of berrys every times I sat it down.

We also picked some apples and brought home some delicious Apple cider. (Which I was dying to have, it is the best!)When we went to pay they had me pay a quarter for Madelyn! She must have looked like she ate her weight in berries!

11 comments:

  1. Haha! LOL! I picture the Simpsons opening when they scan Maggie at the grocery store! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...you know how to make me miss Louisville...I love huber farms...we keep talking about how we would be going right about now! Hey ps...I love blogging and that I get to see what you are up to! I didn't get to see you nearly as much when we moved in to the 6th ward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so funny because that was Noah just two weeks ago - burying his face in raspberries! only he wasn't quite as messy as Maddy. did you get pumpkins?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,
    No Pumpkins this time, but we'll be going back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so dang cute! I love Huber. I miss their peaches, and apples, and strawberries (those were to die for), but I can only imagine how fabulous the raspberries were. Cider rocks, too. That was a fun craving to have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. madelyn is getting so big, I can't believe it! can't wait to see you guys soon...we are coming a week from today! leave some time open to see us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still can't get over that they charged you a quarter for Madeline. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures. That reminds me so much of my kids in Grandma and Grandpa's raspberry patch! That is so funny that Jenna was running from Madalyn and that they charged you a quarter for her! I think she is worth much more than that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry that I misspelled Madelyn's name in my earlier comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, how i'm missing huber farm this fall!!!! their apple cider is to die for! the berry face makes the berries look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete