Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Wonder Woman Award!

Thank you Deanna for the Wonder Woman Award!! I am honored!
I have been thinking of a few good nominees, Drum Roll please......
I am nominating Cathy Borders, and Kariann Olson! Sorry Ladies I am a computer KLUTZ, and can't seem to figure out how to display your Wonder Woman Roses!


Cathy: I am always so amazed at all you accomplish. You are such an organized person. Your house is always spotless, and you always seem to be completely in control of whatever is thrown your way. I think you are such a great leader and have done so many great things with our Primary. I am so glad we have been able to get to know you and your beautiful family for one more year. You truly are a WONDER WOMAN!!


Kariann: We don't get the chance to catch up very often. But I think about you a lot. I think you are such a cute Mom, and you had to wait so long. TWINS need I say more! You seem to already have it down! My eyes are closing just thinking about how sleepless your nights could be. And then on top of being a very busy Mom, supporting Brady in all of his endeavors. You truly are a WONDER WOMAN!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I deserve any award, especially a Wonder Woman Award. I have more inadequacies than the average Mom that's for sure. You are sweet to think of me though. YOU are an amazing Mom and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would have never expected that. You are so sweet and are such a wonderful mom yourself! It is always so fun to talk with you and get caught up on everything. Thanks for being such a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have meaning to continue the award to someone, but I need a little more time!

    ReplyDelete