Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back to School


This picture is for my Dad. The future in Turner Carpentry Service inc.(My Dad's Construction Business)

FYI: Home Depot does these little workshops for FREE, the first Saturday of the month.The girls love spending time with Dad, building things, Dad gets to hang out at Home Depot, and everybody is happy. They give them aprons, hats, pins, and certificates. It is really fun. (I have heard that Lowes has something similar as well)



Kaitlyn on her first day of School. (First Grade)

School has officially started for us. Back to the dreaded car pool lines, and living in the car.(Which will only get worse once Jenna starts next week.) Kaitlyn so far really likes first grade, and has been the first one dressed everyday this week! Hooray. It sure seems quiet here, with Kaitlyn gone most of the day. Jenna sure misses her sister when she is at school. I think once she starts preschool, it won't be so bad. Now if I could just tame the Tornado(Madelyn). I might be able to get some things done around here.

3 comments:

  1. Ok first off...I can't believe how big Kaitlyn is getting! I will never forget walking into church (late) our first year in Louisville, and Kaitlyn yelling 'hi jon' Crazy she was like 3!!! Time flies! And the home depot thing sounds like a blast. I will have to send Jon and Emma. I am counting down the days to preschool...and thanking my stars that Sophie isn't a tornado...YET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for school starting! It sure makes the house a little more relaxing during the day, without kids saying, "I'm so bored!" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So about this blogging,I guess you can reach me as merlinsforge@yahoo.com or www.grandpaturner.blogspot.com
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete