Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tagged again

7 Things you may or may not know about me.

*1. I am not crazy about surprises. I like things planned out and scheduled.

*2. Someday, I want to learn how to play the violin.

*3. I am rather shy and don't like to be put on the spot.

*4. I worked with my Dad doing construction work, in the summers growing up.

*5. I always wanted to be a lab technician, but I knew I would never survive microbiology. So I settled on being a nurse and drawing peoples blood.( That's the fun part anyway! just kidding)

*6. I can play the Piano, French horn, Trumpet and Saxophone.( Or at least I could at one point)

*7. I have always wanted to own a horse.

Okay so there it is! I am seriously starting to wonder how many of these "tagged" things are going around. Who starts these anyway????

I am tagging Cathy Borders who just started blogging again, and Jami Hardy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I had no idea you were so musically gifted -- all those instruments. I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete